2. SUBJECT OF AGREEMENT
5. ROLE OF THE ADMINISTRATION5.1. The Administration is not responsible for any actions of the Users. 5.2. The Administration can block accounts of Users in the following cases: 5.2.1. Systematic violation of the rules of this Agreement. 5.2.2. Actions considered by the Administration as a deception, fraud and misrepresentation of Users and/or the Administration. 5.3. Account restoration only possible in case of notification the Administration and acception appropriate decision by the Administration. 5.4. The Administration reserve the right to block account of the User which actions insult the members of the Administration and/or can harm or tarnished the good name of Propuskator.
6. PAYMENT OF REMUNERATION FOR THE RIGHT OF USE6.1. The Administration has the right to impose a fee for the right to use the Mobile application and change it in any time. If we decide to set a fee for the right to use the Mobile application, we will notify you of this via the Mobile application and/or the Website.
8. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES AND ITS LIMITATION8.1. For violation or improper performance of their obligations under this Agreement the Parties are held liable in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. 8.2. The Administration is not liable for consumer properties and quality of the Content provided via the Mobile application. 8.3. The Administration is not liable for breaks in the provision of services, caused by technical disruptions in work of equipment and software. However, the Administration undertakes to take all reasonable measures to prevent such disruptions. 8.4. The Administration is not liable for any direct or indirect damages incurred by Users or by the third parties and also for loss of profit as a result of using the Website and/or the Mobile application. 8.5. The User agrees that he is solely responsible (and that the Administration is not held liable to the User or any third parties) for any violation of User's obligations under this Agreement and for all the consequences of such violations including any loss or damage that the Administration may incur.
9. THE DATE OF ENTRY INTO FORCE AGREEMENT AND AMENDMENTS9.1. The moment of entering into this Agreement is the moment when the User presses the Register button («Enter» or another button with the appropriate assignment) located in the Mobile application and/or the Website. Hereby, Users confirm their agreement with all the terms of this Agreement. 9.1.1. In any case, by filling out the registration form in the Mobile Application, the User automatically accepts the terms of this Agreement. 9.2. The Administration has the right to unilaterally and at any time amend this Agreement by placing its new version on the Website and/or via the Mobile application. 9.3. The User in turn undertakes to read at least once a week the current version of this Agreement posted on the Website and/or in the Mobile application, including information on making changes to this Agreement. Unless otherwise explicitly stated by the Administration, the new version of the Agreement and its Annexes shall come into effect at the time of posting it on the Website and/or via the Mobile application. 9.4. In case of disagreement with the new version of the Agreement, the User must immediately stop using the Website and the Mobile application.
10. TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT10.1. At any time the User can terminate the Agreement with the Administration using the appropriate data removal procedure and stop using the Website and the Mobile application. 10.2. The termination of the Agreement on the part of the Administration may occur in the following cases: 10.2.1. Violations of the provisions of this Agreement, harming Propuskator and/or its Users. 10.2.2. Commission of acts that contradict the policy of Propuskator. 10.3. The resumption of relations may occur upon the decision of the Administration, provided that conditions described in paragraphs 3.3-3.5 of this Agreement are fulfilled after elimination of the causes for termination of the Agreement.
11. LEGISLATION AND PROCEDURE FOR RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES11.1. The activity of the Administration is conducted in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine. All of the disputes related to this Agreement are resolved through negotiations if the dispute can not be resolved in the specified way then it is the subject to further consideration in courts of Ukraine. 11.2. Judicially recognition of the invalidity of certain provisions of this Agreement does not entail invalidity of the Agreement as a whole.
12. ANNEX12.1. This Agreement contains the following annexes which are its integral part (and also are an independent legal documents):
13. FEEDBACK13.1. If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us by e-mail – email@example.com.